7. Is there a convergence of social cohesion and national development priorities?
- The policy environment within which the strategy document on social cohesion is situated involves a set of interrelated and overlapping initiatives at national level to which it has to be aligned for optimal impact. In fact, the convergence rate is 100% with the following policies and their priorities:
- Electoral Mandate 2009-20014
- National Development Plan: Vision 2030
- New Growth Path: 2010-2014
- Industrial Policy Action Plan 2010-2014
Millennium Development Goals: 2000-2015