Applications for NFVF and MICT SETA Internship Programme
The NFVF, an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture, is a statutory body mandated by the National Film and Video Foundation Act 73 of 1997 to spearhead the equitable and development of the South African Film and Video Industry. In partnership with the Media Information and Communication Technology Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA), eligible applicants are invited nationally to apply for the NFVF and MICT SETA Internship Programme. Applicants can apply for the following disciplines:
Areas of Internship:
- Film and TV Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
- Makeup and Beauty
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
- Policy and Research
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and completed Film & Television and other related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognised South African Institute.
- Submission of a CV, Matric Certificate, Tertiary transcripts and/or Degree is needed.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
Applications must be submitted by fax to (011) 312 3554 or email to email@example.com, no later than 19 January 2015.Applications should contain copy of ID as well as CV, Matric Certificate, Tertiary transcripts and/or Degree. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Intsha Consultancy will handle all responses for all applications for the internship programme on behalf of the NFVF & MICT SETA.
If you do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.
Media Contact Person
Tel: +27 11 483 0880
Tel: +27 11 483 0880