Call to all unemployed South Africans who hold Heritage Related Qualifications to enlist their names on the National Department of Sport, Arts and Culture Database
This advert is to request all unemployed South Africans who hold Heritage related qualifications to enlist their names on the National Department of Sport, Arts and Culture’s database. This include those who have majored in courses listed below among others.
- Archives and records management
- Conservation of the built environment
- Conservation and preventive conservation
- Collections (cultural & natural) management
- Heritage resources management
- Information Science (specialising in records management)
- Museum management and curatorship
- Art History and Fine Arts
- Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems and S.A. Living Heritage
Graduates are requested to complete a form obtainable from HERE
The completed form should only be emailed to HPRD@dsac.gov.za not later than the 12 March 2021.
Enquiries: Mr Maano Muhadi via email HPRD@dsac.gov.za or Tel. 012 441 3622.